- Assistant Professor in the Department of Aquaculture. Joined duty in the department since June 2018.
- Specialisation :-Taxonomy and Biology of finfishes and Fish processing technology
- Qualified NET (National Eligibility Test) conducted by ASRB (Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board).
- Done Ph.D on the topic titled “Temporal changes in species diversity in landings and emerging concerns in ring seine sector of Kerala” from Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), Kochi, Kerala.
- Worked as Senior Research Fellow as well as Project Assistant in the project “Green fishing systems for tropical seas” funded by NASF (National Agricultural Science Fund) at ICAR- Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (ICAR-CIFT).
- Attended regular experimental trips onboard Departmental Fishing Vessels MFV Sagar Shakthi and MFV Matsyakumari for operating semi pelagic trawls and bottom trawls.
- Four National Publications in various journals and an article in Times of India.